Linking to Outdoor Wednesday
Susan at, A Southern Daydreamer, is our host for today's event. Please visit Susan's blog for great outdoor posts.
My friend Cami at First Day of my Life, is hosting Thankful Thursday. I am happy to join her blog party because being thankful is so important to one's happiness in life.
1. I am so thankful for longtime friendships that become forever friends.
2. I am also thankful for the wonderful friends I have made through blogging.
3. It is always amazing to me how much my fellow bloggers mean to me. I never dreamed blogging would become such a wonderful bonus. I am so grateful that I decided to blog.
4. I am thankful for my husband who has made my life with him a true blessing. We are blessed to have our 49th wedding anniversary this April. We were good friends before we were married and lifelong friends since then. This is true love.
5. This past Tuesday was our last league bowling day. Yay, more time to blog, visit and play. Yep, I am so thankful to have added time to also work in my garden.
I wish you many thankful days ahead.
A PHOTO TO SHARE OUR LOVE OF THE GREAT OUTDOORS.
NOT WHAT YOU THOUGHT HUH?
From right to left. our son and dil, John, Yvonne, John and Patrick and their wives.
Life long friends.
This outdoor photo is my youngest son, his lovely wife and his two best friends of his childhood and their lovely wifes. Our son John is on the far right with our dil Yvonne. The two tall handsome guys in the back grew up with our family and they still are best friends some 40 years later. We were neighbors and best friends with this family for many years.
Left to right...John, our son and John being silly. These out door photos make me so happy. They all met for this gathering from different states. A very special day.
Left to right. Our son John and his wife Yvonne and Elizabeth and John.
Best friends forever.
HAPPY OUTDOOR WEDNESDAY